Request a FREE quote now!
24hr Emergency plumbing & drain service No callout charges
0800 026 6623
We can carry out CCTV drain inspection surveys to diagnose and locate drainage problems.
CCTV drain surveys are a cost effective method of locating drainage problems such as broken or collapsed pipes, tree roots damage, blockages, making it easy to assess the structural condition. Findings are provided on CD or DVD with a detailed computerised report.
Our CCTV drain survey engineers have many years of experience working with Surveyors and consultants on drainage projects, they are highly qualified in:
- Water Training International Sewer Coding Qualification
- Safe Working In Confined Spaces
- Deep Sewer Man Entry Traversing with full BA (airline)
Drain Doctor are continuously investing in the most advanced CCTV Equipment that Pearpoint & Mini Cam (leaders in CCTV Pipe Inspection) can offer. This is evident in all our CCTV units which use Pan & Tilt Cameras, which allow us to identify the true pipe sizes of laterals entering a system and if indeed whether they are live or capped off.
All Camera Vans are fitted with Explosion Proof CCTV Equipment suitable in surveying pipes of 100mm Diameter to 1200mm + Diameter with a range of 200 metres surveying from any one point.
Once our CCTV drain inspection identifies defective pipes, we use the latest sonar equipment to accurately pinpoint the exact location together with depth to the nearest cm saving valuable time and money. Please see our 'no dig' page for details of our trenchless repair systems. All findings are digitalised onto disc in mpeg, jpeg and pdf files.
Drain Doctors skilled operatives have the experience to produce detailed accurate reports on foul water, surface water, and trade effluent drains and also including culverted watercourses, shafts, tanks and manholes. Other Drainage Information Included in our CCTV drain inspection reports include:
- Duty of Drain
- Direction of Flow
- Sewerage Treatment Plants / Septic Tanks / Grease Trap / Oil Interceptor Reports
- Diameters of Pipe
- Connectivity by Dye Testing, Sound Testing, Sonde CAT Locator
- Rouge, Redundant or Additional Pipes
- Marking up / updating and amending drainage drawings
- Foul / Surface Cross Over Contamination
- Pollution Tracing
- Water collection and laboratory analysis
- Manhole Record Cards STC25
- Invert depths
Book a CCTV Drain Survey today and call Drain Doctor on 0800 026 6623.